Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Just killing time...




Ok, so I am sitting here bored, I should be going to bed, but if I do I will just be laying there awake. It is well past midnight, which means that today I have been married for 14 years. Wow, who would have thought? Anyway... so I am sitting here with nothing to do.. hoping that soon I will feel sleepy as opposed to just tired. I always feel tired these days, just not sleepy. Ok so I am rambling.. this is my place to do it. I am listening to the CD the hubby bought me for 14 years. Actually it is exactly what I have been saying I wanted, who knew he paid attention? It is the My Chemical Romance CD "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge", and it rocks. I love this band's music, and I must admit I have developed a bit of a "school-girl" crush on the lead singer Gerard Way. The hubby says he looks like a Nazi. But really it is his eyes, and his amazing smile that have drawn me. He has the most expressive eyes I have ever seen, and his smile is so genuine, and I love that he has a style of his own. I started looking for a good pic to use as my wallpaper, and I saw a bunch of people discussing whether or not he was gay because of a picture they saw, so I went to see it. The only place I can find it is in a video montage, it is of him about to (well it appears he is going to) french kiss Frank Iero, another member of MCR. So, I thought I would be repulsed by the pic. Actually just the opposite is true. I think it is the hottest thing I have seen in a long time. I wish I could find that picture. You know, I have not fantasized about any man but my hubby in a long time, but that picture has given me good dream material. It is funny, whenever I watch the videos of MCR my three year old daughter starts asking "Is that the Black Parade?". She does not know the name of the band, but she can sing three of their songs, word for word. She has a crush on Gerard too. She told me that when she gets older she is going to hug and kiss him. "When I am big and have big boo boos like you." she says. I can't help but laugh. She is so damn cute when she says that. She blushes when she says that she wants to kiss him. How cute is that? Oh well, I have rambled enough for now, maybe I will go watch a movie.

No comments: