Sunday, December 16, 2007

Insert a huge smile here...

Okay, so last night was a good night for me... I worked, so I made up for some of my lost hours earlier in the week, when I got to work, they had cancelled working Sunday (which is a great thing and means that I get to go to the Sick Puppies concert tonight! Yeah for me!), and then when I got home (after about two in the morning) My Honey came online to talk to me a bit. If only you could feel my smiles today like he does, you would be smiling too. (Ever notice how smiles are contagious?) So, I am off to do laundry so I do not have to go to the concert naked. That would not be a good thing for multiple reasons, not the least of which is that it is so cold here that if I went anywhere naked I would be able to use my nipples to cut glass. (Insert wink here) That's all, Bye.

No comments: