Thursday, December 13, 2007

Take what you can get, and deal with it...

Okay, so i am sitting here crying. And to be completely honest, i am not sure why. I am just tired, and sad, and lonely. And I am tired of being tired, and sad, and lonely. And why is it, that when I am at my most vulnerable, no one ever seems to have the time, or is willing to spare the time, to make it better? Is it too much to ask for, that once in awhile, I be a priority? That just one of the many people i love and give my time and affection to, return that to me when I need it the most? Why is that too much to expect? I just needed to hear i love you, and I need you, and you are special. You didn't even have to mean it. You don't even have to mean it! Just care enough to lie to me about it. That's all, Bye.

2 comments:

CrystalChick said...

I love you
I need you
You ARE special!

Thinking of you!
Hugs, Mary

someoneswife said...

Mary,
Thank You.
Hugs, Dawn