Thursday, December 13, 2007

My new friend...

Okay, so I spent the night at home last night. I am still sick, and was running a fever again. My boss told me if I was sick to stay home. So I did. I spent most of the night sitting right here online, chatting with my friends. Jeremy and Sue. And waiting for The Honey to come online. (Of course, he didn't. Not knowing that I was home, he did not come online until after midnight when he is used to me being online.) So during that bored time in the in between, I did something I haven't done in YEARS. I went into chat. I remember now why I used to chat through cheetachat. As soon as I entered the chat room, I was hit with so many instant messages, that I couldn't see the chat screen. Most of them were the same old shit, age/sex/location, and then a steady stream of sexual questions. But one was not. It was a guy from Texas by the name of Mark. He was very nice, and very funny, and he kept me laughing all night. We talked about our lives a bit. He told me he has a girl, Jessica, I think her name is. I told him about The Honey and the hubby. We had a good time, me and "this little hottie from Texas". Lmao. He is only 26, and I will say this...It does my ego good to be chatted up by a young attractive man. Of course it is all just good clean fun, and while he flirted a bit, he did not cross that line which so many of the men in chat seem to jump right over in the first three or four sentences they write. He even IMed some guy that was bothering me, and got him to stop. My knight in shining armour. LMAO. I wish that I had been able to spend that much time talking to My Honey, but I am glad that I got to know Mark a little bit. New friends are always good to have. (Oh, and he thinks I am beautiful. Lmao...That is always a good thing too.) That's all, Bye.

No comments: