Saturday, December 29, 2007

Work and the kiss that won't happen...

Okay, so I found out that I will be working Saturday, Sunday, and Monday nights. Yep, that's right! I will be working NEW YEAR'S EVE! Have I told you lately that I hate my job? That means that for the first time in as long as I can remember (Okay, since I was 13.) I will not be getting kissed at midnight! Of course, I could try to get a quick kiss from the cutie at work with the smile that I adore, but I have promised to be a good girl, and "Stay Away from him!" (Really that is fine with me, if I can't kiss the man I want to be kissing, I would rather not kiss anyone at all. Maybe next year...) There are a few reasons though why I am not overly upset about all of this. One is, when I work Sunday night, they will have to pay me double time. This means I will be making some pretty decent cash. Also, I will save myself about a hundred bucks by not being able to go out on New Year's Eve. I could easily drop that much in a few hours out with Robin and the gang. Also, I heard the yellow hats talking today, well, whispering actually. (Yellow hats are supervisors.) They were discussing the fact that it looks as though we will also be working New Year's Day (night). So, the thing is, since I can't go out on New Year's Eve, I may get to work on New Year's. And working on New Year's will be great! They have to pay me triple time! I am thinking any time you are getting paid more than thirty dollars an hour, you just work until they force your ass out the door! So, here's to hoping that I work eight or more hours a day for the next seven days. I need the money. I want a Brazilian butt lift, and those things are not cheap! (LMAO...seriously though, have you ever noticed that white girls just never get a J-Lo booty? Hispanic girls get them, black girls get them, I have even seen oriental girls with them, but I have yet to see a WHITE girl with a booty like that, unless she bought it! And damn it, I want a booty!) Really though, I can use every penny I can get my hands on. I have plans, and plans take cash, so I will work, and work, and work until they send me home. In fact, I am trying to find a part time job, that I can work into my schedule. I will let you know how that pans out. For now, I am tired, and I have a long weekend ahead, so That's all, Goodnight!

2 comments:

CrystalChick said...

Happy New Year Dawn! Good for you to get some OT, that always comes in handy!! But I sure do miss reading your blogs, and you stopping by mine! Chat soon hopefully. Peace, Mary

someoneswife said...

Mary,
I miss you too! I will make more of an effort to write, and visit. Hugs, Dawn