Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My loyal readers....

Okay, so I normally do not whore myself out here like this, but there are some of you that I have really learned to like. So I want to invite you all to come and be my "friend" on my myspace page. I figure it is just a way for us to get to know each other a bit better, and be able to share things like pictures, that I do not often share here. If you are interested, just send a request to me on myspace, and make sure you leave a message letting me know who you are. ( I often deny friend requests from people I do not know. So many spammers and all.) I hope to get to know you all better soon. Hugs, Dawn

P.S. That's all, Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn, I have a myspace page and have it set to private but scome and say heloa nd I'll let you in - I will go by yours and leave my page..have a happy day!

someoneswife said...

Mrs. Princess,
That will be great, new friends are always welcome with me. That is the one thing in life you can never have too many of. Hugs, Dawn