Sunday, November 4, 2007

Another drunken post...

Okay, so I got drunk again tonight. Big fucking deal. I went to the bar alone, I left alone. My friend Tara showed up with her boyfriend , and my sweet step-daughter Alicia, showed up with hers. I almost went to Tara and her boyfriend's room tonihgt. they got a room becuse they were drunk, and they liveout of town. They invited me to their room to drink a few beers, but I came home instead to confront the hubby. I came to confront him about making me feel guilty about The Honey, when all along he has been having affairs. That is right. I found out tonight from of all people, my Chosen Child, Alicia. I honestly do not know how the subject came up. All I know is that it did, and she told me that her father had an affair not too long ago. An affair with an old flame apparently. What a sucker I am for being faithful all these years. What a fool have I been. Oh well, no more guilt anyway. That's all, Goodnight.


P.S. To The Honey. I miss you, and I hope that everything goes well on monday, call me and let me know that you are okay. I will be waiting. Hugs and kisses, Dawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man - your chosen child certainly did spill the beans - I am sorry you had to find out that way and that it happened at all -

CrystalChick said...

And what did he say after you confronted him?? In a way, while I'm sure it hurts in some ways and angers you in others, it's part of what needs to happen as you continue moving towards a new life... okay, maybe not new... different. Gotta get all the old toxic crap out and then start healing and move on.
Hang in there, Dawn... things will be okay.

someoneswife said...

Mrs. Princess,
yeah well according to other sources, it just didn't happen. Why my Chosen Child said that has yet to be explained. I will try and sort it all out, and write an update soon.

Mary,
He said of course that it didn't happen. I called the supposed source of the information, and was told (By someone who would NEVER lie to me to cover for the hubby) that it didn't happen, at least not that he is aware of. Do I think for a minute that means that the hubby has been one hundred percent faithful, hell no! But, at least i will say that i do not believe, any longer, that this particular story I was told is true. We are talking now however, about all the wrongs we have done to one another, and where we go from here, and I guess that is a start. I do not know the eventual outcome of all of this shit that has been going on, but I hope that in the end, one way or the other, we both get to a place of peace and contentment. Even if it is not a place we get to together. I will write an update soon, and keep ya all in the know, until then...Hugs, Dawn