Friday, November 23, 2007

It's after midnight, finally...

Okay, so Thanksgiving is officially over. Thank God! Now i do not have to cook again until Christmas! Maybe this year I will just call out for Christmas pizza, and skip all the hours of work that dinner normally entails. Think of all the free time I will have, no deviled eggs, no candied Yams (not from the can, they suck!), no Turkey with cornbread stuffing, no ham covered with honey and pineapple and cherries, no green bean casserole (I hate that stuff, but am forced to make it every year.. YUCK!), no corn casserole, no mashed potatoes, no gravy, no homemade pies, none of that stuff, just everyone getting to order a pizza of their own with whatever toppings they want... sounds like a hell of a plan to me! And I can just sit back, enjoy my day off, and maybe get to watch some TV. (I missed all the football games again this year because I was cooking.. but I do pay attention...The Boys beat the Jets (? I think it was the Jets), 10 and 1 now I think, yeah for you! Okay, that's all, I am tired, and I have to work tonight, so That's all, Goodnight!

No comments: