Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Thanksgiving message from me to all of you...

Hi Friends,
I just wanted to send out a little note to let you all know that I will be thinking of you today. I think about you everyday. I am Thankful for you everyday. And today, when I list all the things I am grateful for, your name will spill from my lips. I will hope for a Happy Day for you, and I will hope for a better tomorrow for you...I will hope that all your dreams come true, and that you are always within the reach of someone who loves you when I can not be there. I will hope that someday we will get to be together again, or for the first time as the case may be. I will be hoping that you feel my love, and that you know, that I am truly Thankful for YOU! I love you all, Dawn

That's all, Goodnight.

2 comments:

CrystalChick said...

Hi Dawn, you are a sweetheart! I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Mary xo

someoneswife said...

Mary,
A sweetheart? Not so much sometimes...lol. But i do however love my friends, and I am grateful for each and every one of you. It is my friends that keep me sane in my world of chaos. It is my friends who I know will pick me up when I fall down. (Or they will try to catch me before i fall, if at all possible.) I am not one of those people who collects friends like cookies...I am much more selective than that, and that is why I am so Thankful for the friends I do have. I tend to weed my garden often, and the list gets small sometimes, but there are some who have been growing there for a very long time, and THAT is why I am so glad to say Thank You, and that i am Thankful to the heavens for my friends. Hugs, Dawn