Thursday, November 1, 2007

Optically illuding myself to where I want to be...

Okay, so I finally downloaded Stumble. Ticia has been after me to do it for days. I somehow stumbled upon an Optical Illusion page, which is really quite interesting. It is amazing how the human brain can perceive so many things incorrectly. Do you rembmeer the one aoubt radenig the mispleseld words? For example, look at this picture...



It appears to be moving. But it is not. It is all an illusion created by your mind, having to do with the slight movement of your eyes while looking at this picture. If you concentrate on one small spot, you will see that the movement ceases.

Or how about this one...



If you look at the above images from your seat in front of the computer, Mr. Angry is on the left, and Ms. Calm is on the right.

Get up from your seat, and move back 12 feet, and PRESTO!! They switch places!!

They don't really, again just your mind changing the reality into the fantasy.

I think it is nice, to know that our minds have that kind of power. I am thinking I just need to give my brain total control, and I can just "Optically illude" myself into a better life, the life I want, the life I can't seem to get any other way. Hey, if it works for these images, who are you to say I can't make it work on my life? I am willing to give it one hell of a try anyway...care to join me? That's all, Goodnight.

No comments: