Saturday, June 9, 2007

Bored...

I have been too tired to write much the past couple of days. No one reads what I write anyway. Not even the hubby. Ya know, I think I will go do some laundry, clean my room, and wash some dishes today. My house is nasty. You would think the hubby could do something other than just cook dinner. But he generally does cook. Last night he and my son designed a strange concoction. It looks disgusting. I mean really nasty. But it tastes pretty damned good. I am glad I tried it. I almost didn't. I didn't want to because of what they decided to name it. They called it "vomit and spuds". Not attractive I know. But again, pretty tasty. Well, that's all. I am going to clean now.

3 comments:

zee said...

I think we should all take a day at a time and dont push ourselves too hard until we cannot cope and get too exhausted and the end result we take it out on other members of the family. I am 58 and I take each day the way I see it and the way I want it. I prioritise my work and rest when my body tells me too. pftfmoj

zee said...

Dont worry about it. What you are facing is just the normal things that each housewife faced. Sometimes we overdo and thus worked ourselves till the point of exhaustion, which at the end of the day we almost collapse. Let others cook or do anything they want for at least they learn something from it. Do not comment but just appreciate. You'll see changes and slowly you are not alone doing everything in the house and members of the family would soon realise that we do need their help and we do need that rest.

someoneswife said...

Zee,
Thank You for taking the time to comment. I just want you to know that I have good days as well as bad days. This is just a bad time of the year for me. Come back in a month or so and you will probably get to read about all kinds of crazy funny stuff that is happening in my life. I sometimes need to slow down, and just sleep. I know when I am getting burned out, and I do take the time for me when I feel it coming. Thank You again for your concern. Keep coming back, and keep commenting. One can never have too many friends. Dawn