Monday, June 11, 2007

Worth a watch...

I spent a large part of this weekend watching movies. There were alot of them I had not seen before. I buy them, and then do not have the time to sit and watch them. So I had some catching up to do. Here are some that are worth a watch.

  1. A Simple Curve
  2. King Rat
  3. Children Underground
  4. Cabaret
  5. Paris When It Sizzles
  6. Marty

So next time you have nothing to do, rent one, and let me know what you think about it.

P.S. A friend of mine asked if I watched any movies this weekend that were not worth watching. Answer...YES. You can safely skip these.

  1. Sublime (uncut)
  2. Brick

Yes, I own these movies, but now that I know they suck, I may use them as gifts for people I do not particularly care for, or drink coasters. Which ever need happens to arise first. If you want to know more movies worth your time, just ask me. I am always glad to give a recommendation.

No comments: