Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My secret addiction...

Last night I promised to tell you what I thought about the movie Stranger Than Fiction. Here's the deal, if you like Will Ferrel movies, then skip this one. If, on the other hand, like me you normally must be forced at gunpoint to watch any movie in which he stars, this is a movie for you. I really enjoyed this one. He did not act like an ass through the entire movie. In fact, if his acting skills were a little better, I would have loved this movie. It had a great story, something his other movies are sorely lacking. And to make things even better it also stars the wonderful Emma Thompson as the writer/narrator. All in all I would have to give this movie my seal of approval. So, now that the movie review is out of the way, I have a bit of a confession to make. I am addicted to something. I have lately become an addict of the game TEXT TWIST. Okay, you do not have to laugh that loud. I really like this silly little game, and I find myself playing it for hours at a time. I also play Scrabble a lot, but since I do not have an eidetic memory, I do not play against anyone else. Believe it or not there are people online who do nothing but play scrabble. All the time. What a life. It must be nice to have nothing better to do than play games all day long. But if my addiction to Text Twist doesn't ease up soon, I may have to quit my job, and see if there are any Text Twist Tournaments where I can win lots of money. Somehow I don't think there are, but hey, it is a nice thought. Anyway, so I am thinking I need to hit the lottery, so I can do nothing but play games all day and all night, so if you have any guaranteed winning numbers please let me know and I will play them this Saturday. If I win I promise I will split the winnings with you, 50/50....um maybe 60/40....okay okay..I promise I will buy you a very nice Thank You card, I will send it to you while I am on vacation in the Bahamas and I promise I will send you some pictures too. For now, I am going to put in a movie (tonight's movie will be Sense And Sensibility) , a movie I have already seen (I give it a thumbs up rating) so that I can go to sleep, and hope that the phone wakes me in the morning with a 910 area code. Until next time, Goodnight.

No comments: