Sunday, June 10, 2007

Not today...

The hubby and I just had a fight. It was the same old shit, just a different day. It always starts the same way. We are sitting around enjoying ourselves with friends, when out of the blue he says something that makes me look like a complete ass. I won't get into the details. There is no point. It is just that he only tells one side of what is happening. The side that makes me look like an ass, but has himself looking like the victim of my bitchiness. If they only understood the depth of the issue. The part that shows why I do the things I do. But to tell all of that would make him look bad, something I do not wish to do. So I generally bite my tongue. Not today. Today I admit, I kind of just lost it for a minute. I forgot all about my friends rule of "No fighting/yelling in my house." I yelled, and ranted and raved, and the hubby had the nerve to then say to me, "If you want to behave like this, just take your ass home." So I did. The hubby then followed me, about two minutes later. He walked in the door and said "Are you done now? Come back over and hang out with us." Now this left me with a very bad taste in my mouth for two reasons. First, because he had started all this shit in the first place. Second, because after having humiliated me in front of our friends, I was now expected to return because HE wanted me to. Not a fucking chance. Not today. So now I am going to start some dinner, take a shower, and make it an early night. Hopefully, I will be asleep before he gets home. I just do not want to deal with him anymore. Not today.

No comments: