Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Just rambling...

I really do not have much to write about today. I spoke with James, my plant manager about my getting three points for mistakenly calling the wrong number. He said he wanted to help me. He took me to head of personnel, a guy named Hal. Hal basically told me to "deal with it." Needless to say I am not too pleased with that answer. James however was very nice. He said he wished he could do something, and he did attempt to plead my case. Oh well, I guess I will just chalk it up to the fact that the company has such a high turnover rate that they just do not give a shit about the individual anymore. All my points roll off when I hit ninety days. I just can not be sick, or have any emergency between now and then. I will keep you posted.

Since I really have nothing else to talk about other than the fact that I missed yet another call from my Sweety, I have decided I will stick with today's movie theme and give you a list of...

MY PICKS OF THE TOP TEN MOST ROMANTIC MOVIES EVER MADE
  1. An Affair To Remember (Who doesn't love Cary Grant?)
  2. Braveheart (yes Braveheart...he did all that he did because they killed his wife, remember)
  3. Pride and Prejudice (The newest one with Keira Knightly)
  4. What Dreams May Come (Robin Williams goes through hell, literally, to be with his wife)
  5. Memoirs Of A Geisha (A Beautiful story of a young girl who falls in love but is unable to act upon her feelings)
  6. Anna And the King (One of my all time favorite movies, and one of the most heartbreakingly romantic.)
  7. The Lake House (Stars Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock, do not let that stop you from seeing this truly romantic picture.)
  8. Ever After (Drew Barrymore is Cinderella- all girls love Cinderella stories.)
  9. Marty (A sweet film about two lonely people who find happiness together)
  10. And last but certainly not least..The Bridges Of Madison County (Filmed here in Iowa, Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep, I know what you are thinking, but trust me.. romantic.)

Okay, well maybe they aren't the most romantic movies "EVER MADE". But if you want to get lucky with your lady, play a couple of these, I promise it will work. (Well, I only actually Guarantee that they will work with me...but give it a shot.)

No comments: