Monday, June 4, 2007

My happy day...

Today I woke up too early. I don't know why, but I did. I hopped online, and had a nice surprise. My "cyber-boyfriend" was online. (There now I called ya that.. lol.) It was a good way to start my day. (insert my huge smile here.) Then it got even better. He called me. Now for those of you who do not know better, you are probably thinking poorly of me right now. It is not what you all are thinking. Get your minds up out of the gutter. He is my friend. A very good friend. We have been chatting online, off and on, for about eight or nine years. Wow. Eight plus years is a long time. Anyway, we have been buddies for a long time. I love him. I am not in love with him. Big difference. I could be, if things were different. But, they aren't. And I am not. The last time I heard his voice, was right after 9/11. Then I lost track of him for a long time. Far too long. So hearing his voice today was wonderful. We didn't talk about anything really important. We almost never do. I just enjoy his company. I love his mind. The way he thinks. The things he says that make me laugh. The way he calls me a "turd." The way we share music, and he listens to my strange choices. (Even when he doesn't want to.) He works alot. So do I, so we do not get to talk much. But he reads my blog faithfully, even when no one else does. And he sends me offlines to let me know he thinks about me. And I feel blessed to have him in my life. (And, YES, I did write this only for him.) Goodnight.

No comments: