Thursday, July 26, 2007

Answering questions about the honey, from all the Nazi interrogators I know...

Okay, I think the hubby has taken to reading the shit I write. The man who is always too busy for me has actually started paying attention, and even has started wanting to get frisky again. (No, you do not get the details.) I guess maybe I had better start editing myself a bit here. Wait, fuck that. If he doesn't like what he sees, it is just too fucking bad. So, today's post was going to be about me answering all those questions I keep getting asked, about "the Honey". That is still what I am going to write about. Here goes it. I have been asked...

1.) What's his name?
Answer: Tommy, you don't need to know his last name.

2.) Why do you call him your boyfriend?
Answer: Because that is how the hubby refers to him.

3.) Which leads us to question three, does the hubby know about him?
Answer: Yes, since day one.

4.) Where does he live?
Answer: Too damned far away.

5.) Are you having an affair with him?
Answer: Physically no. Emotionally, I guess you could call it that, kinda, I don't know.

6.) If he were near would you fuck him?
Answer: First of all bravo to you being so brave as to ask me that, even though we are friends, that is really personal. Secondly, I would love to respond with a "Yes, Hard, fast, and often.", but we all know that I have guilt issues, so the answer would have to be probably not unless the hubby were out of my life. (Or the hubby agreed to share, which I do not see happening as men are extremely territorial beasts, in general.)

7.) Do you love him?
Answer: Yes.

8.) NOTE*** I edited out question number eight, for multiple reasons, but the main reasons are, it was just too personal, and frankly, the answer was none of your business.

9.) Do you talk to him often?
Answer: Yes, almost every day, sometimes three or four times a day.

10.) What do you get out of this weird relationship?
Answer: Wow, that's a tough one, let me get back to you on that one.

11.) What does he get out of this weird relationship?
Answer: I have no fucking clue, you would have to ask him.

12.) Do you have a picture? And can I see?
Answer: Yes, and No. At least not unless the honey says I can post it, and after I edit the photo to remove his name from his uniform.

Well, that's about it. If you have any more questions, ask them in the comments section at the end of this post. I may or may not answer them, depending on my mood, and how personal you get. That's all, Bye.

No comments: