Sunday, July 22, 2007

Rock Lobster...




So, the concert was great. I just got home a few minutes ago, and I am exhausted, and very sunburned. Fuel was great. Papa Roach was kick ass. Buck Cherry was rockin'. Hinder was wonderful. And Incubus was amazing. (except they didn't play long enough.) But, there were some things that were not so much fun today. I stood in line to get Hinder to sign my t-shirts, for TWO HOURS, and was ten people away when they said no more autographs. (I was extremely pissed.) I tried to call the honey so he could hear "Lips of an Angel" with me, and we could not hear each other so I gave up, RIGHT BEFORE THEY PLAYED IT. And, my little sweetie Luke, lost the truck keys when he was body surfing in the pit, so we were stuck. We searched through all the remnants of the pit, and found... at least 500 shoes, 50 broken cell phones, 100's of shirts, 100's of broken pairs of glasses, one pair of pants, two bras, and three sets of keys, none of which were Luke's. We finally gave up, and Luke went to the truck to see if maybe, just maybe he had locked the keys inside. He broke a window, and guess what? No fucking keys. But he did finally bring me my last pack of smokes that I had left in the truck. (After I paid some Security guy a dollar for his last cigarette.) We called and got someone to agree to come get us, and on our way to the main entrance, we lucked out and ran right in front of my sister-in-law and my niece as they were leaving. So, she brought us home. On the bright side, I had a wonderful time, right up until the end when we realized the keys were gone, and digging through all the trash looking for the keys, I found a guitar pick from guess who? HINDER OF COURSE, who else? That's all, Goodnight.


P.S. They confiscated my camera at the gates, but Luke got a few pics with his cell phone before the battery up and died on him, silly boy seems to have forgotten what a charger is for. Hopefully I will have them soon to share with you. That's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I gotta question for you.... If you were a french fry, would you rather be fried in vegetable oil or animal fat?

Just thought I'd ask....

Bill Bob

P.S. Are you confused yet? I sure am.....

some11wife said...

Wow, That one is a tough one. I guess I would have to say vegetable oil, just cause i think animal fat would smell bad, but thern again, maybe smelling like a big peice of steak might help my love life. After all the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right?