Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The trip to insanity is a five minute drive...

I won't be writing much the rest of this week, as I have agreed to work three twelve hour shifts, in hopes that it will mean we do not have to work Saturday. The hubby is trying to be nice, but so far no A.A meetings. Seems he has already forgotten that promise. Who would have guessed it, huh? Somehow I need to find the time to give the hubby and the boy haircuts this week. They are both looking a bit shaggy. I really need to learn to do a flat top. The boy wants a flat top, but the only place around here to get a good one is in Bellevue Nebraska, next to Offutt. I do give a mean high and tight though, so that is what he is stuck with until a better barber moves close to us, or someone teaches me the trick of doing a great flat top. I think I am on the verge of a break down. I really do think I am going just a little bit nutty. I am tired all the time. I do not sleep well. I feel sad a lot lately. I am lonely. I cry for no reason. Bonkers, right? Oh well, fuck it. I am going to jump in the shower now, as I have to get up and get ready for work in about five and a half hours. That's all, Goodnight.

No comments: