Friday, July 27, 2007

I should really use my head and not my heart...

You know, I should not post when I am too tired to really think about the consequences. For example, I wanted to edit the last post but it seems like about ten people already read it before I was able to do so. After I got to work tonight, I started thinking about some of the things I said, and thought that I should just delete the entire fucking post before anyone saw it, but just like everything else in my life, it did not work out quite as I planned it. Like I have said before, what is done and all that jazz. So, moving on. Tonight was okay. We got off work on time for a change, but we will definitely be working at least a few hours on Saturday. I was starving, so I dropped by Arby's on my way home and got a corned beef Ruben. I should kiss the man who dreamed up that sandwich, but since I am sure he is long dead, that could get icky. And I did something I do not normally do, tonight. I bought myself a beer. An ice cold twenty four ounce Bud Light. I normally do not drink beer. I am a jack and coke girl by nature, but something about eating a Ruben requires the consumption of ice cold beer. And it will help me to sleep, which is something I am in desperate need of. Maybe i won't have nightmares tonight. That's all, Goodnight.

No comments: