Thursday, July 26, 2007

So You Think You Know Me...

By now if you have been hanging in with me through all these silly little posts, you might think you actually know a little something about me, right? Ha, not even close. In fact, I would be willing to bet you a quarter that if I asked you ten questions about me, you would not get half of them right. Why? Well, because I am an extremely difficult person to really "get". I am convinced I am bi-polar, and I live a life that I describe as "Ordered Chaos", so trying to guess usually will land you with a wrong answer. I do not think the way most people do. I usually have about twenty different things running through my brain at any given moment. So, let us test my theory, shall we? I will ask ten questions about me, you keep track of your answers and check against the answers at the bottom. NO CHEATING, or No Quarter for you.


1.) What flowers would I prefer (if you were to buy me flowers, which no one ever does anymore ((Pity me now)) )?

A.) Red Roses Long Stemmed of course
B.) Peppermint Colored Carnations
C.) White Lilies
D.) A potted house plant

2.) What is my dream car?

A.) A 64 1/2 Mustang convertible with the 260 V-8 engine, C-4 automatic transmission, power steering, dual exhausts, fresh red paint, white convertible top, new pony interior, original wheel covers and factory a/c!
B.) A 1973 Dodge Challenger that I will restore myself and paint Panther Pink with Black Ralley Stripes.
C.) A brand spanking new mini van.
D.) I do not want a new car Betsy may be old, but I love her. (Betsy is my 1989 Ford Taurus wagon, with the broken Hatch lock.)


3.) Which would I rather eat?

A.) A nice rare steak cooked on the grill of course.
B.) A big salad, with lots of tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, and mushrooms, drenched in a tangy Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
C.) A bowl of Rainbow Sherbet.
D.) Angel Hair Pasta with a little butter and some Parmesan cheese.

4.) What pets do I own?

A.) A Blue and Gold Macaw.
B.) A french Poodle.
C.) A Ferret.
D.) Too damned many to remember them all.

5.) What is my middle name?

A.) Marie
B.) Mary
C.) Michelle
D.) Megan

6.) What gift would I most like to get for my next birthday?

A.) A Nice Big Warm Cuddly Hoodie.
B.) Expensive Jewelry, diamonds of course.
C.) Dinner at a fancy restaurant.
D.) Nothing, I do not celebrate my birthday.

7.) Which flavor gum will I drive you insane with when I pop it all night long?

A.) Big Red, it's cinnamon all the way.
B.) Spearmint Sugarless, brand not important.
C.) Juicy Fruit, the fruitier the better.
D.) Bubble Yum, there is nothing better.

8.) What is my I.Q score?

A.) 131
B.) 119
C.) 138
D.) 69

9.) What Color is my hair?

A.) Brown
B.) Blonde
C.) Red
D.) Who the hell knows we haven't seen it natural for so long.

10.) What am I most afraid of?

A.) The Dark.
B.) Dead mice.
C.) Spiders.
D.) Death.





Okay, so how do you think you did? Some of the answers were easy. If you read my blog regularly you will have seen the answers, others not so simple. Let's check the score. Question number one, if you answered B, you are absolutely right, and deserve a gold star. ( I love house plants, but I always kill them, poor little bonsai trees, three dead, you would think he would quit buying them for me.) Question two, if you answered at all, you are wrong. The answer is A, B and C. (Come on, I know the mini van seems out of place, but I am a mother, and sometimes the kids have to go with me, and I would not let them in my Mustang or my Challenger if I had them. My children are horribly filthy little beasts after all.) Question three, Ha, got ya again. The answer is all of the above. This sounds like a hell of a meal, let's eat. Question four, if you answered C or D, you get a cookie. Either answer works for me, I do own a ferret, and sometimes I forget how many pets I have. Question five, if you answered C you would be correct, but since I never told you that I want to know if you have been stalking me. Question six, A is correct. Diamonds are nice to look at, but a hoodie will keep me warm at work, and fancy restaurants mean getting dressed up and shaving my legs, it is my birthday, and I don't wanna, damn it. (By the way, it is September 26th, if you forget I will never forgive you!!!!) Question seven, B will win you a place in my heart. Though you might not want it after you have been subjected to listening to gum popping for hours on end. ( I do not even realize I am doing it, so it is not my fault.) Question eight, Ha, got you yet again. While the correct answer is there, I am not going to tell you, so there. Question nine, A, C, or D will all be good answers to this one. It is naturally brown, but it is currently red (but faded, I need to color this weekend.), and D fits because it hasn't been natural since I noticed the first grey hair at the young age of 16. Question ten, B is the correct answer to this one. I will climb out the window rather than walk past a dead mouse to get to the door. (There is no explaining it, it is just how it is. So, how did you do? Do I owe you a quarter? Leave a comment letting me know how you did. That's all, Goodnight.


P.S. I warned you a long time ago I was a few french fries short of a happy meal, you just didn't believe me.

No comments: