Sunday, July 15, 2007

Que sera sera...

I just read last night's blog entry, and wow, was I pissed off, huh? I still am, if you want to get technical, but "que sera sera" as the song says. I was also pretty stoned when I wrote that. No, I do not use drugs. What I did was take some cold tablets from the vending machine at work, and then took a double dose of NyQuil when I got home because I felt like a bucket of shit. Just for the record, I still feel like a bucket of shit this morning. And the combinations of those medicines made me a bit loopy last night. Well, anyway, the hubby has still not bothered to come home. Maybe he just won't ever come back this time. It would actually make things easier for me if he doesn't. That way I do not have to go through all the drama of asking him to leave, right? But he does have my car, and that pisses me off. Especially since I didn't make it to the grocery store last night. Toni and I were going to go shopping last night, but her car started overheating and we had to pull into a Casey's Convenience store to let it cool off. Of course after that, she just wanted to come home. Toni doesn't have my sense of adventure. She doesn't do things like see how far she can drive with an overheated car before it just stops running. (Yes, I have actually done it. No, it was not funny when it stopped in the middle of the street and I had to push it. Yes, I cracked the head. No, I would not actually do it again.) So, I ended up spending seventy dollars for two Casey's pizzas, a gallon of milk, three packs of smokes, and a couple of two liters of Pepsi. At least we ate right? And the double dose of NyQuil knocked me out when I finally gave up on my honey and went to bed. So I did get some sleep. Normally when the hubby is not home I do not sleep, so that was a good side effect of my NyQuil overdose. I just wished I felt better today. I am still running a fever, but it has come down to 100.5 from the 102 degrees it was yesterday, so I guess that is a good thing. My throat still hurts, and I am so congested I feel like I am breathing through wet cotton, but hell, look on the bright side, at least I am alive, right? Okay, I am tired of listening to my own bitching, so I would assume you are too. So that's all. Bye.

No comments: