Monday, July 30, 2007

Talk Dirty To Me...

***WARNING*** Bill Bob, DO NOT READ THIS POST, if you do you have been duly warned.



You would think after fifteen years with the same man, I would quit asking for things I know I am not going to get. Like respect, a sixty four and a half mustang convertible, and that he talk dirty to me. Hell, I am lucky to get an "I Love You, Dawn", as he comes. Now I am not saying that being told you are loved is a bad thing. But once in a while a girl wants to hear that you just love sucking her sweet tits and how good her pussy tastes. The last time I had sex with the hubby (which RARELY happens these days), I looked him in the eye and asked, "Do you want to fuck me, baby?" He actually got pissed and told me that he "made love" to me, that he has never "fucked" me. Come now, I ask you, how sexy is that response? And quite frankly, sometimes I am just fucking. What the hell is wrong with that? If I had a bad day at work, I do not want to be gently caressed, I want to be fucked until I am sore, and then left alone to sleep. Sometimes a girl wants a little ass spanking and hair pulling. Why is that too much to ask for? I don't think it is. I know what I want, and am not ashamed to ask for it, but it never does any good. So for years I have had to keep an internal dialogue going during sex. Trust me when I say that it is not nearly as much fun as hearing those words coming from someone else. I admit, that I am not any good at returning the favor in this area. But to be honest, in my experience, it usually isn't necessary. Once a man gets on a roll, it always ends up a monologue anyway. I admit that the fact that the hubby doesn't talk is probably my fault. Many , many years ago, when we first started sleeping together, I asked for what I wanted, and he obliged. I made the mistake of giggling. Now, it was not because he said anything wrong, it was because I was turned on. Yes, giggling is an honest response to being turned on, at least for me. For me, there is nothing sexier than a man telling me how sexy he thinks I am. Throw in a little hair tugging and I am yours forever. I am not ashamed to say that I want you to talk dirty to me. Call me and leave me naughty messages. Send me dirty little emails. Write me a letter and drop it in the mail to me, quick. And if you happen to throw in an "I Love You" I will still be a happy camper. That's all, Goodnight.

No comments: