Thursday, July 12, 2007

Not a spoiler...

So, we just got back from seeing "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". I refuse to be a spoiler for all of you who have not read the book or seen the movie yet, so all I will say is.... I really liked it. My nine year old says it was boring, that is because she is nine, and like Harry the original fans are growing up and away from the young and innocent belief that life is wonderful and all will be okay in the end. If you are not a Harry Potter fan, see this movie anyway. The fight between Dumbledore and Voldemort is worth the money. (Special effects by Industrial Light and Magic of course.) Other than that, I haven't got anything to say except that I am tired, and I am going to go to bed. Oh, and that I miss you. That's all, Goodnight.

No comments: