Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I am a geek...

Okay, I have a secret to confess. I am a closet geek. How do I know this? Well, here is the deal. I LOVE the Harry Potter books and movies. Yes, I am aware that they were originally intended to be children's books. I do not care. I have read them all, and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the next (and last) in the series. I have even gone so far as to read quite a few of the posts on the vast number of Harry Potter dedicated sites. (And since we are all friends here, I will even admit to actually posting on one or two.) Now like all true Harry fans, I have my own theories about the last book. For example, I think Snape is one of the good guys. I think he made an unbreakable vow of loyalty to Dumbledore, and that is why Dumbledore has never questioned his loyalty. I think Voldemort inadvertently made Harry the seventh Horcrux. I think that R.A.B. is Regulus Black, and that he was not killed, but has been in hiding. I think Sirius will return from beyond the veil. I think that Harry will die in the final battle, and with his death, Voldemort will once again be mortal. I hope that Neville is the one who finally kills Voldemort, after all that would be poetic justice. The new movie (The Order of the Phoenix) comes out a week from tomorrow. I will see it as soon as I get off work. The book comes out later this month. I will be at the midnight release party at Barnes and Noble. ( I pre-ordered months ago.) See, I am a geek. And, if you understood half of what I said, so are you. That's all, Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understood none of what you said. But I still enjoy reading your posts darling. Tak to you soon, Tom

someoneswife said...

LOL.. that is okay, we don't have to like ALL the same things, baby.