Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Content...

Okay, so i was going to write something, and then when I sat down to do it, I completely forgot what i was going to write about. Must not have been important, probably some more whiny ass bullshit about how nothing ever goes right. But I am just not in the mood to be whiny, or bitchy, or pouty, or any of the other things I can do so well. So tonight I will say this.... I am content. Not happy, not life changingly thrilled about anything, but content. Content is good. Content is okay. Content is where I am right now, and I am fine with that. That is all, Goodnight.

P.S. Looks like he deleted the Florida Beach Bimbo from friends list, yeah me! (Maybe that is where the content comes from tonight... anyway, I am glad he did, I feel much better.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contentment is everything. Epicures.

someoneswife said...

LOL.. maybe not everything, but it'll do. Hugs, Dawn