Friday, October 19, 2007

Not tonight, I have a headache...

Okay, so I have decided I do not like censuring myself. I need to take the advice of my new friend Mary (In her comment on my last post), and find a blog page where I can be me, and yet what I write can only be read by people invited in. If anyone knows of such a blog site, please let me know. It really sucks to even be considering doing that though. I have always lived my life as an open book. Unafraid and unashamed to be who I am, regardless of how others perceive me. Ugh. I will finish this post some other time...I have a raging headache, and just thinking about having to hide my thoughts and feelings is making it worse. That's all for now, Bye.

1 comment:

CrystalChick said...

Here at Blogger if you go to your Dashboard and then go to Settings there is a bar titled Permissions. You can make your blog available only to people you invite. When someone clicks on your blog after that I'm pretty sure that a message will come up saying they are not able to read 'til invited and to message you for permission.... something like that anyway.