Monday, October 1, 2007

I never wanted to hate him...

Okay, so I didn't want to end up hating him. But that is what it is coming to. I was gone all day yesterday, and well into the new morning. I went to Toni's to get away during the day, and do the laundry all night. I got home at around four this morning. He was still awake. Or rather, he woke up as soon as I walked in the door. I came to the computer to check my email, but I wasn't a;;owed to do so for quite some time as he stood behind me watching over my shoulder for more than a half an hour. Finally, I was allowed my privacy. I read my email, caught up on the blogs I read faithfully, and went to bed. I went to bed around six. He was sitting up, watching a movie, and working on one of the hundreds of models he owns. (Tanks, planes, what ever the current obsession is.) He only had one hour until it was time to wake Corey for school. He said he would. He said i would be able to sleep. I didn't bother to turn on the alarm. I crawled into bed, and I slept. ( I do not know why I was so extremely tired last night.) When I woke up this morning, he and Corey were laying on the couch watching "Dawn of the Dead". She missed school again, all because I did not stay up, or get up. I had to call the school. I have to be sure that I set my alarm regardless of what he says he will do. I have to make sure that I get the hell away from him as soon as fucking possible. I just can not do this shit anymore. And every day that I live with him, the hate in me grows stronger, and pushes out the tiny bit of love I still hold for him because he is the father of my children. I am not sure how many more times he can let me down before there is nothing left but hate. I never wanted to hate him. But I do. That's all, Bye.

No comments: