Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Well...

Okay, so I took the night off of work last night. I did it because i didn't feel well. I haven't felt "well" in days. My head hurts. Actually my brain hurts, from thinking too much and too long about problems that have no solutions. My eyes hurt, from crying too many useless tears. My heart hurts, for all the pain I have caused to all the people I love so much. I slept alot last night. The constant sleepiness of depression is starting to beat out the constant sleeplessness of stress. You would think that would be a good thing. Sleep. But I feel more tired now than I have in months. My brain does not seem to be working properly. My head is spinning. My heart is breaking. I am broken. I can not be fixed. I do not care anymore. That's all, bye.

No comments: