Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hungover...

Okay, so i got stupid drunk last night. I should not do that. I end up saying and doing things i regret the next day. I also end up with a horrific hangover like the one i am currently nursing. You know the kind. The light from the computer monitor is too bright. The tip-tapping of the keys as I type is too loud. The planes ascending and descending in their flight path to and from Epply are screaming today. The wind is blowing too loudly, slamming the tree branches together like children playing rough games. The clock is ticking out a slow steady drum beat that echos in my brain and makes it hurt. That's all, Bye.

2 comments:

Saurav Shrestha said...

Lol. Hey! I know EXACTLY what you mean :) I couldn't have described it better.

someoneswife said...

Greencookie,
LOL, you would think that would stop me from doing it again, but I have plans to go out again this weekend... LOL... Former boss lady's b-day! I will be feeling that way again soon I am sure.. Hugs, Dawn