Friday, October 5, 2007

Karma is a bitch...

Okay, so if you ever read the comments that are left on my blog, you know that the hubby read my page, and freaked out. Thing is, he says that he didn't know. That is simply not true. He has known since day one, regardless of what he now wants everyone to believe, including himself. In fact, he offered me up for what happened. He is the one who first told me to call The Honey. In fact, he spoke to him a number of times himself. All the time telling him that he was fine with the two of us talking as much as we wanted to. To quote him, "Go talk to your boyfriend. Maybe then I will get some peace." I guess you should be careful what you wish for. You just may get it. But for those of you who think I have been hiding my actions, you are much mistaken. I have never cleared The Honey's number from my caller ID. I have answered the phone to him, and sat right in my living room talking with him. I have sat in my bed on the phone, with the hubby laying reading a book next to me. The Honey has called and the hubby has answered. The Honey does not just hang up, he simply asked to speak to me. The hubby handed me the phone. So, regardless of what he now wants to admit to knowing, the truth of the matter is that I did not sneak around. I was open with my actions and my feelings. The hubby says that he did not know the extent of things. He said that he believed The Honey and I to be merely friends. I guess, when you do all the math, friends is really what it all adds up to. The Honey has become my best friend. Because despite what I (or he) may feel, all we have ever done is talk. The hubby called The Honey's house. I didn't think he would ever do something quite so cruel. He didn't even wait to just talk to The Honey's wife. He spoke to one of The Honey's children. Who does something like that? That is just plain out and out disgusting to me. I do not know what happens next. The Honey says he is not angry with me, but he is now dealing with more shit because of me than he should ever have to deal with. The hubby says that he still loves me, and wants to work things out. I do not know what will happen. Only time will tell. Only time, and the hearts of all involved. I know where my heart belongs. But I can not read into the minds of others. I can not see into their hearts and so I do not know the eventual outcome of all that has taken place. But when I know dear faithful readers, so shall you. That's all, Bye.

P.S. As a personal aside to whomever it was that told the hubby that he needed to read my blog, I want to thank you. Thank you for destroying the semi-calm that I had managed to somehow gather around myself for a little while. Thank you for hurting both my own and The Honey's children. If I ever figure out who it was that sparked off all this bullshit by pushing the hubby to confront what he had been purposefully ignoring, I will find a way to repay you for your oh so generous nature. Karma is a bitch, but I am more of one. That's all, Bye.

No comments: