Friday, October 26, 2007

Pineapples, Pineapples, Pineapples everywhere...

Okay, so I know none of you will get this, and that is okay. But lately I just can't seem to get enough of pineapples. I just wanted to share all my pineapple finds with you, like this pineapple song.



And I think I may be a pineapple for Halloween. Which costume should I wear?



Or maybe...



Maybe I will just grow a Pineapple Plant...


Or have a Pineapple Drink...


Or Just lounge around with a Pineapple Friend in my Pineapple Sunglasses outside The Pineapple House. (Sponge Bob Style...)


Eating Pineapple KitKats...



Maybe I will vacation at The Pineapple House in Antigua.

Maybe I will take a tour of Pineapple Park in Okinawa. (Found on the US Marines in Japan website.)

Or maybe I will get the Pineapple shaped dildo....Lmao...as seen here in this video.


Pineapple-Shaped Dildo - The funniest videos clips are here

Maybe I will go on the Pineapple Diet to lose those last unwanted pounds.

Or maybe instead I will eat Curry Shrimp with Pineapple.

Or maybe... I will just say Pineapple, and giggle like a school girl. That's all, Goodnight.

P.S. You were right, Bung Polish doesn't exist... YET!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there is no substitute for the real thing why are they using a sextoy instead of the young man dropping his linen and stirring her guts with his naughty bits?
Pineapples and bung polish are great together

someoneswife said...

Some men just don't have it like that...Why? Do you have something you want to stir? Dawn

P.S. Pineapples and bung polish together equals hard explanations at the emergency room. "Honest Doc, I was just running backwards and I didn't see it there. That's my story and I am sticking to it."