Monday, October 15, 2007

My favorite pair of jeans...

Okay, so my favorite jeans are nothing special. I bought them at a thrift store about two moths ago. Back then they fit a little tight. Now they are a bit baggy. That's good, I like them like that. They are faded perfectly. They are low rise flares, and a bit worn at the hem because I am so short they often drag on the ground when I walk. They look great paired with a tight t-shirt, or a babydoll shirt (of which I am very fond). They look great with my skater shoes (That's what my nephew calls my tennis shoes.) or with my super high heeled clod hoppers. (That's what Toni calls my strappy super high and chunky heeled black shoes.) They are great for a day spent hanging around the house doing a whole lot of nothing. They are great for a night spent out with the girls, shaking my ass all over the dance floor. They are great for wearing to a party, or wearing to work. They feel great sitting right at my hips, though they are starting to slide down just a little these days. They feel great on my thighs, so soft against that, oh so sensitive, naked skin. They feel great kissing my ankles as I walk. Apparently they look pretty good too. They are the jeans that get me the most looks from men. The jeans that get me asked to dance most often. Maybe it is not the jeans. Maybe it is how they make me feel. They make me feel comfortable. They make me feel sexy. They make me feel like I am ready to have a good time. I bought a sister pair at the same time. Same brand, different cut. A pair of hipster, button fly flares. I like them too. But they are just not the same. I have a favorite pair of jeans. And that is always a good thing. That's all, Bye.

No comments: