Saturday, September 15, 2007

The anatomy of...

I lay there. Feigning sleep. My heart is racing. My breathing alternating between rapid sharp intakes of breath, to forgetting to breathe at all. I am shaking. Quivering. I feel his hands on the side of my face. Caressing me gently. His hands stroking my hair. Soft kisses on my brow. His hands move. Fumbling his way underneath my top. He takes my breast in his hand. He slowly circles my nipple with his finger. He raises my shirt higher. And now it is his mouth, warm and wet. Licking and sucking. His hands move down. He rubs my thighs. His hands seeking the warmest places of me. He slides his hand down my pants. His fingers parting me, spreading me open to him. He strokes my clit. He wets his finger in his mouth, tasting me. He forces his finger inside of me. In and out. Slowly first, and then faster and faster, as he gets more and more excited. I feel him starting to masturbate. I remind myself to breathe. It hurts. What he is doing to me. He forces my pants lower, so that he can watch as he fingers me. He jacks off faster, the end is near. I feel him cum. He cums on my stomach. It is warm, and wet, and scares me. I lay there. Feigning sleep. A silent tear rolls down my cheek. And that, is the anatomy of the molestation of an eleven year old girl. That's all.

2 comments:

Saurav Shrestha said...

Holy crap! Until the end of this post, I thought you were with your mr honey.

someoneswife said...

Greencookie,
Thank You for your comments. I am sure many people will come to the same conclusion, until they too reach the end. I am sorry. I know it was not an easy post to read. And believe me when I say it was not an easy post to write. But it was cathartic. Writing it will help me heal from it. Thanks Again, Dawn