Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A hoodie a day keeps the doctor away...

Okay, for all you "wait until the last possible moment" type of people, you have less than twenty four hours to get a gift in my hot little hands for my Birthday. I know some of you have not even bothered to shop yet, so let me help you out. I found a few more things I would just love. (You can express ship ya know. It will be late, but I will forgive you.)

1.) A Buckcherry Hoodie (Again I want the 2x please... I love big baggy comfy hoodies on a cold day.)

2.) An Incubus Hoodie (Do we really need to go through the size thing everytime?)

3.) A Hinder Hoodie (I want the "Lips of an Angel" one. The biggest it comes is an extra large, so that will do fine.)

Well, that about does it. Yes, I know I asked for nothing but hoodies. But winter is just around the corner you know, and a girl can never have too many hoodies. That's all, Bye.

No comments: