Sunday, September 23, 2007

Things about me that you will never need to know (Part Two)...

1.) I laugh sometimes to keep from screaming.
2.) I hate chocolate ice cream.
3.) I almost never wear shoes.
4.) I do not like myself very much.
5.) I can not do a cartwheel.
6.) I dream in color.
7.) I have a crush on my optometrist.
8.) I read in the bathtub.
9.) I sleep with five pillows. Three under my head, one cuddled in my arms, and one between my knees.
10.)I leave the television on when I sleep at night. (Maybe it is to help ward off the bad dreams.)
11.)I ran off to Texas with a boyfriend when I was seventeen.
12.)I spent three years trying to get that same boyfriend to quit calling and writing to me.
13.)I sometimes miss being single with no kids.
14.)I hate my face when I look at it in the mirror.
15.)I sometimes wish I could just disappear. Literally.
16.)I love to fly.
17.)I am sick of people telling me that all the fucked up shit in my life is "all part of God's plan". (If that is so, then God has a sick sense of humour, and I don't think I want to be a part of His plan.)
18.)I can drive a stick shift. (But I struggle on hills.)
19.)I miss sex.
20.)I have recently considered a one night stand as a way of dealing with number 19.
21.)At this point, I would be willing to pay a man just to lay with me and hold me for a couple of hours while I cried.
22.)I am lonely.
23.)I like to paint my fingernails hot pink.
24.)I sometimes wish I could have another baby.
25.)I sometimes wish I never had children.
26.)I love to swim.
27.)I love to feel the wind blowing in my hair.
28.)I love having my neck kissed.
29.)I haven't had my neck kissed in over four years.
30.)I sometimes wish I wasn't a good person, so I could just have the things I want, and not care how it effected other people.
That's all. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How "recently" did consider the one night stand? Well maybe I don't need or want to know. Nothing good can come out of that information.

Honey

someoneswife said...

Baby,
First let me say this. The only man I want is you. Second, just because I considered it, does not mean I would actually do it. Third, the only man I want is you. (Oh wait, I think I said that already.) Fourth, I have more pride than to do one night stands. Fifth and final, the only man I want is You. I love you, Dawn