Sunday, September 9, 2007

My incentive plan...

Okay, so I think I have decided to treat myself to a new tattoo after I lose the next ten pounds. I am thinking about getting a slut tag/tramp stamp/slutoo/back bait, whatever you call it in your neck of the woods. I haven't decided exactly what to get yet. There are a lot of designs I like. Most of them are Celtic, Tribal, or Chinese Characters. Two that I am seriously considering are and The first one is the Chinese symbol for Angel. The second, the symbol for Love. I really like both the words, and the look of these two designs. I was browsing online tonight, looking at pages and pages of possibilities. I found a few other designs that I really liked, but you can not copy the images or even link to them, so I can not share them with you. I would like one of these symbols, and maybe something added to fill out the width of my lower back. I will have to work on it until i figure out exactly what I want. I think I will get it done in purple instead of black though. I like purple. When I hit another twenty pound loss, I will get the tattoo on my breast fixed and colored. I still can not believe I let the hubby do that to me. That one I wish I had never gotten. I often regret it when I put on a cute shirt, cut low, and I have that ugly thing hanging out. Isn't it ugly? (And sorry that the pictures are so bad, they are not actually pictures at all. I really just scanned my body to get these images. The ankle and boob were pretty easy, but the tattoo on my right shoulder blade was a bit tricky to get. You should have seen me bent over backwards, laying my back on the scanner, and trying to click the mouse in the right place at the same time. No easy feat I promise you!) At another thirty pound loss, I think I think I will get my ankle tat recolored. I do not know why the red faded so much. It used to be very pretty. As for the tat that is on my shoulder blade, I do not think I will mess with it. I do not know what I could do to fix it anyway. It was another home made tat, one that I got when I was very young and very stoned. I did go and get it colored in many years ago, rather than just leave it that awful blue that home made tattoos always end up. I went with the man who was to become my brother in law. He actually got my sisters name tattooed on himself, after they had been dating a sum total of two months. I guess it is a good thing that things worked out for them. I would never tattoo a man's name on my body, I do not care how much in love I think I am. I once knew a girl who had her "fiance's" name tattooed on her labia. Talk about painful. Not only did it hurt her horribly while it was being put on, but every time she had to piss for the next week she would cry just knowing how badly it was going to burn. (Imagine pouring ammonia into a fresh wound.) Then to make it all the better, she caught her boyfriend cheating on her before it had a chance to completely heal. (It was the lack of sex, due to the new tat, that drove him to it. He actually had the nerve to say that, can you believe it?) Anyway, i have started rambling again. Nothing new I know, but all the same, I think it is time to say...That's all. Goodnight.

No comments: