Monday, September 24, 2007

A girls' night out...

Okay, so I went to the bingo party. It was a good time. I walked out with one prize, but I didn't win the money. Damn it. While I was there, boss lady's daughter invited me to a "slumber party" on the 13th of October. I will be going. A slumber party is actually a sex toy party. LOL. I do not know that I will actually be buying anything, but it should be fun anyway. I might buy myself a Bob. (Battery operated boyfriend) Maybe, because God knows I am starting to get cranky having to go without sex. I would love to try some of the other things they have. Lingerie, books, games, oils, edible lotions etc. etc etc. but since I am flying solo in the sex department these days, there really is no point. After the Slumber Party, we will be having a "Girls Night Out." Apparently we will be attempting to have at least one drink in every bar in town. I was told tonight that they have never actually accomplished this task, but it is sure fun trying. I have invited my sister to tag along. I love her, and she is great fun. Besides, since she kicked her hubby out, she may be in the market for a Bob of her own. I got most of the laundry done tonight. At least enough of it to get us through another week. So at least I did something productive with my one day off this week. I haven't been able to talk with The Honey since about five AM this morning. I miss him like crazy. Isn't that nuts? How can you miss someone you have never even seen? (Other than in a picture of course.) And how is it possible to miss them so badly after so short a time since speaking to them last? I swear, if I wasn't already a little off, this would be driving me there. I really have no idea where this is all headed with The Honey. I know that everyday I want him more. I know that I love him. That I am in love with him. That I want him in my life everyday. That I want him in my arms everyday. But as to if/when any of that will ever happen, I have absolutely no fucking clue. It kind of sucks to be honest. I long for him. I ache for him. And there is not one damned thing I can do about it. I love him enough to wait it out for awhile, and see what happens though. I have hope, and that will have to sustain me. I am tired tonight. I am very tired. I think I am going to turn in early, and try to get some of the sleep that everyone keeps telling me I need. (And yes, one in the morning is early for me.) Well, I guess that is all i have for now, since my eyelids are starting to close without my consent. That's all, Goodnight.

No comments: