Tuesday, September 25, 2007

WTF? OMG I am ROTFLMAO ( I have now officially seen it all)...

Okay, so you know me and my weird Internet surfing habits. I often surf for hours with no particular goal in mind. Just following where ever the links take me. I amuse myself so easily like this. But today, I think I have finally seen it all. I came across a page that showed this picture.




Not only was the picture itself amusing enough to make me giggle, but the fact that it was a "cocker" spaniel just sent me into peals of laughter. Yes, I know I have a warped sense of humour, but that is some funny shit. Apparently, someone has decided that Fido was not getting enough bitches to keep him happy, and so they created the "Hotdoll". That's right people, a sex doll for your four footed friends. Now I am all for spoiling your pets, but this has gone just a bit too far, don't ya think? Here is the sales pitch for the Hotdoll.


A dog is an animal with an enormous sexual appetite which can’t be controlled. Many methods consist in artificial ways to stop dogs inborn character. These methods like castration or meds are going against the nature laws. Hotdoll is a natural (and beneficial for dog’s health) way to control its sexual impulses. This love doll for dogs is shaped to be grabbed easily by the dog’s paws like female hips. Hotdoll is designed in 2 sizes to be used by little dogs and by big ones! Its contrasted colors are made to be easily distinguished by dog’s eyes. The body is made by a plastic structure covered with a 1 cm technogel skin to create a soft touch. All orange parts are made of rubber, that way the doll grips on the floor. The pink hole needs to be washed regularly for hygienic reasons.



Now, I do not know about you, but just the thought of cleaning my dog's still warm love juice out of the plastic pussy of a sex doll just turns my stomach. I do not think My little Khan will be getting one of these for Christmas this year. I think I will stick with the nice marinated rawhide chew he is used to receiving. Because I am starting to think that this doll will join the giant vagina and the malformed penis that haunt my dreams already. And I can just picture the doggy daycare of the future. Where the play yard will look something like this.




That image should be enough to give anyone nightmares. That's all, Bye.

No comments: