Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Beautiful Lie...

Okay, so I have decided that every man I have ever loved is willing to lie to me to spare my feelings. Sometimes "pretty little lies" as I call them, can be good things. But the one lie that no one should ever tell is "I Love You". You know, I swear I believe that no one should ever say those words. They are the three most hateful, hurtful words ever spoken. If I spend the rest of my life not hearing them again, I will die a content woman. I am not sure if I will ever let those words pass out of my mouth again as long as I live. Every time I do, I get shit on. (Yes, I mean that figuratively, not literally. Yuck, get your mind out of the gutter you pervs.) I used to want to be told pretty lies. I guess I am getting too old for the game. It just hurts now. I am tired of feeling like I want to fly without wings. I am sick of the lies, all of them. So just stop it. That's all. See Ya.



And do not forget to stop by my favorite site (and yours, if you have half a brain) Handbook For The Hellbound.

No comments: