Sunday, August 26, 2007

An update...

Okay, so over the past few days there have been a few new things happening. First of all I want to say that The Honey is still My Honey. He did lie, and boy was it a whopper, but we have talked about it, well kind of, the reason why he lied, not really about the lie itself. (I am not sure if either of us is really ready for THAT conversation yet.) We just keep skirting the issue, but have come to the conclusion that we make each other happy, most of the time, and so are going to just move on from here. I do hope however that I made the point abundantly clear that I can not tolerate another lie, that will be a deal breaker. I am still a bit pissed that he lied to me in the first place, but he has asked me to forgive him, and any man who readily admits that he fucked up and asks to be forgiven derserves at least one more chance, don't ya think? We had a nice chat last night, but there were some strange little uneasy silences, I hope we get past that quick, because that man makes me smile, and I miss it... My father packed up and moved out on Friday while I was at work. No goodbye, no fuck you, nothing. He went to Ohio, and quite honestly I hope he stays there. One less mouth to feed, and one less person to clean up after. (Not that much cleaning has been taking place here lately. Really my house is beyond gross, and I just need to bulldoze it and start over.) But things should be a bit more peaceful without him flying off the handle at my kids all the time for just being kids. (Yes, I am one of those parents who lets the kids do almost anything as long as no one is getting hurt.)... The hubby and I have called a semi-truce. He ignores me, and I ignore him, and as long as he doesn't ask about The Honey, I don't bring him up. I have been trying to be polite about it all, not talking to him in the same room with the hubby, waiting until he is out of the room to send emails, etc. But I just don't know how much longer the truce will last. He asked me last night if I still talk to The Honey, I am always honest with him, so I said yes. He started slamming doors, and cabinets, and cussing, and stormed off into the other room. Am I supposed to lie to him? Is that what he wants? It is not like the hubby and I have any real relationship anymore, we coexist under the same roof, that is about the extent of things. He still tells me he loves me daily, in between the temper tantrums, and the nasty comments. I still say Thank You, I really just do not know what more he expects from me... Also, while my site was blocked, I couldn't even rant about how much I miss the humour of Jon "The Hellbound Smoker". He has moved, and it is taking some time to get his computer service connected. I miss his new posts, I miss the laughs. But I am NOT adding another link to his page, that is how I got temporarily suspended from being able to post blogs. If you want to see his page (Which I highly recommend!) then you have to click the link over under the big clock on my page. That's all, Bye for now.

No comments: