Friday, August 17, 2007

Counting My Blessings (Part Two)...

Okay, so sometimes I get in these funks that I just can't seem to climb out of on my own. I am used to it. It is all part of my undiagnosed mental health issues I am sure. I am not really crazy. At least I do not think so, but I have wild mood swings from time to time, and I get the blues something fierce occasionally. Most people would not consider this a blessing. I know you are going to think I am completely off my rocker now, but I do. The reason I count this as a blessing is because I do not just feel the "blues" so acutely, but I also feel all other emotions just as passionately. I feel great joy, and passion. I feel huge love, and contentment. All in all , it is a good trade off. Also, a benefit of feeling shitty from time to time, is finding out that there really are people out there that love me, and worry about me. A number of my friends and loved ones asked me about numbers 4 and 7 in my post titled Things About Me That You Will Never Need To Know. And I have already been questioned repeatedly about "flying without wings" in the post A Beautiful Lie. The truth of the matter is that I often contemplate suicide as a possible escape from the chaos that is my life. The truth of the matter is also that I am just too big a pussy to ever do it. And quite honestly, even if no one else does, I like me. I am one hell of a gal, and I am just not ready to give up me yet. So, for all of you that have asked, I am okay. Sort of. And if ever there comes a time when I do not think I will be, I will call you and let you come and save me. Everyone needs saving once in awhile after all. But count yourselves among the many blessings in my life. And I love you too. And please drop by another blessing in my life Handbook For The Hellbound and thank Jon "the hellbound smoker" for being so damned funny that he pulls me out of my funks against my will. That's all, Bye.

No comments: