Friday, August 31, 2007

Maybe one of you could help...

Okay, so I haven't been able to sleep AT ALL yet tonight. I do not know why, so do not ask. If I knew, I would fix it. Anyway, so having NO ONE to talk to, and nothing to do for hours at a time, tends to make me a little bit insane. i start to do odd things. Tonight's odd thing that I was doing, was attempting to locate long lost friends. I have actually had quite a bit of luck, and have fired off emails to numerous old buddies tonight. (Not that many of the letters were coherent, but they all know me, and they will understand.) Now, that being said, I am having trouble locating one person that I would REALLY LOVE TO TALK TO! Now I firmly believe in the "six degrees of separation theory", which is why in 24 hours, i will be removing My Honey's pic from my previous blog. That gives all of you faithful readers ample opportunity to see him, but closes the window for anyone that might see it, and also know his wife. Lmao. We actually discussed this today. I know that the whole "six degrees thing" is fact, because all these years, The Honey and I have been separated by only two, yes two, people. One being my hubby, and two being a Marine Corps buddy the hubby and The Honey have in common. What are the fucking chances of that? (Apparently pretty damned good... it is a small world after all.) So, back to my original thought... wow, lack of sleep leads to many tangents...There is someone I would dearly love to find, and so I am going to recruit all of you to help me find him. His name is Erik Doran. He is in the United States Army. He appears to currently be active, an E-4, and still has a specialty of 19K10 (Which in English translates to - M1A1 ABRAMS Armor Crewman or Tanker if you will.) His home state of record is Tennessee, but the last time I spoke with him, he was stationed at Fort Riley in Kansas. Of course that has been some time ago now, and Tennessee is just as likely as anywhere else. You now all have a mission. Find him for me. Lets see if we can find him within six people of me. I really just need to know that he is well. Maybe then I will sleep better. That is all for now. Goodnight, Morning, or whatever the fuck you call the wasted time I am currently in.

No comments: