Thursday, August 30, 2007

At Last...

Okay, so let me just say that it appears we have a three week stay of execution at work. Our brilliant marketing department has been working overtime trying to drum up enough new business to keep our plant fully staffed, and have managed to round up three more weeks of work, while they wine and dine a HUGE potential client. Let's all wish them luck, shall we? In other news, I am missing my son like mad. I spoke to him Tuesday, and just hearing his voice made me miss him all the more. But he seems to finally be settling in, and finding some peace. When I woke up this morning, it was to find that four of my finches had died. I do not know what happened, but I need to tear down their cage and bleach it, in hopes of saving the seven I have left. Unfortunately this is a delicate process that will require much joint effort of the hubby and myself, and must be put off until this weekend when we will actually both be in the house awake at the same time. One a lighter note, Jon "The Hellbound Smoker" seems to have returned. I found this out just AFTER posting my last entry. How odd that the same day I post some Carlin videos, he opens his newest entry with a Carlin quote. Weird. And also, I got to talk to My Honey today, twice. I am so glad, maybe that means I will actually get some sleep tonight. That Man makes me laugh so much, and that always leads to a good nights sleep for me. So Thank You Baby, for all the laughs, and all the other stuff too. And for all of you who have been asking.. I am finally going to post a picture of My Honey.. he said I could, and I cropped the picture so all you jealous women could not see his name and try to steal him from me. (GET YOUR OWN DAMN IT!)

***NOTE*** I did actually post a picture of MY HONEY here. However, things being what they are, I think it is a prudent decision that I have made to remove that picture. While my hubby is fully aware of the ongoing "relationship" between The Honey and I, the same can not be said of The Honey's wife. So, in order to protect The Honey from what might not be a very pretty scene, I have removed his picture from this blog site. Maybe sometime in the future I will be able to post another picture of him (One of him holding me in his arms would be good!), but at this time, you have had your chance to view it. If you missed it, too bad for you.. TRUST ME, He is a cutie! That's all, Bye. ***NOTE***


Isn't he a doll? That's all, Goodnight.

No comments: