Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Counting My Blessings...(Part One)

Okay, so I worked my ass off tonight. I am too tired to write much. I heard from The Honey and apparently we talk too much. His job told him that he can't use his work phone for personal calls anymore. Sorry, I find that kind of amusing. I tried to warn him about that over a month ago, but men never listen. (Silly Honey! You should listen to me, I am ALWAYS right!) He did run right out and get a new cell phone for his personal calls though, so I still get to talk to him. (Yeah for me!) I miss him so much when we don't get a chance to talk. He helps keep me grounded. With all the crazy shit that happens in my life, he is the one person I can count on to talk me down and keep me calm. I borrow sanity from him on a regular basis. I hate to admit this, it shows so much weakness on my part, but I really need him in my life. He makes me happy. He makes me "smile like a jackass eating cactus." He makes me feel special. And loved. And wanted. Those are things I have not felt in a very long time. I am blessed to have him in my life. And even though he does not believe in prayer, I Thank God for him everyday. (Because I have enough faith for the both of us.) That's all, Goodnight.


No, I did not forget about shamelessly plugging Handbook For The Hellbound. So here is the SHAMELESS PLUG.... check out Handbook For The Hellbound, the funniest site on the net.

No comments: