Monday, August 27, 2007

Plot Twists and rewrites...

Over four days without the sound of his voice. Emails two or three times a day, and instant message... how shitty is that? His voice is like a drug to me, heroin, coke, take your pick. I always want more. And when I get more, it is never enough. I miss the sound of his smile. I can hear it you know, when he smiles. Even in instant message that man can read me like a book, he knows too well. How my mind works. He knows what I am thinking before I do. He completes my thoughts for me. He says he can "feel" my smiles. Apparently through his keyboard. LMAO. What a sad little story it all is really. My life. Who ever wrote it was trying for a comedy, and ended up with a tragedy of epic proportions. I just hope the ending gets better, that he or she does a rewrite before publishing the final draft. That all the fucked up stuff turns out to be just bad plot twists intended to keep the reader interested. That in the end the heroine gets to be happy, even if just for the last page. That's all, Bye.

No comments: