Friday, August 3, 2007

The photos from hell...

Okay, at the risk of scaring off every man I know, I have promised to post a few pictures of me. So, I got out the photo box, and I have discovered that I just do not HAVE very many pictures of me. I do not like having my picture taken, as I think I always look awful. It also seems that the only time I get my picture taken is when I am pregnant, drunk, or unaware that my picture is being taken. (Such as when I am sound the hell asleep, and pregnant!) So, here are just a few pics of me. I hope you are not too disappointed. Okay, this picture has been crumpled like crazy, those are not scars on me, but for the record, I had a c-section and now have an ugly scar that runs from my belly button to my well, you get the picture, right? But isn't my prego belly so cute?






And I would also like to add, that I have no clue what all the little black marks are, just picture grime I guess.



So, not scared off yet? Just you wait. here comes a picture of me not only pregnant, but sound asleep as well, probably snoring so loudly that I could scare the neighbors. Here you go...





Now if that is not bad enough to frighten you away.. I have another picture, this was taken shortly after I had my youngest daughter. A friend and I went out bar hopping. (This is the night we "lost" the car.) I have no idea who the guy is, we were there for a long time, and this guy kept asking me to dance with him. I finally had enough to drink (We were drinking jack and cokes, and shooting blowjobs and tequila rose in between. I DO not recommend this!!) so I got up and danced. We had a good time, but Good Lord was I drunk! (NOTE: Someone has asked me what the hell "shooting blowjobs" means so I will explain it to the uninformed. A blowjob is a drink. It is served in a shot glass, and they pile whipped cream in top. You then have to drink the shot without using your hands. Get the picture now? And no, I am not posting the picture of me doing it, so there!)




I would like to make a note that I have grown my hair back out since then. I do not know what I was thinking when I cut it all off like that.



And finally I have to post this one, because it is the one The Honey seems to like. I am hoping that if he sees this one, he will remember that I was once kinda cute, and still love me.





Well, that about does it. The other picture I took today, is not for public viewing. Don't you just wish you knew? That's all, Goodnight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Growl! =)

someoneswife said...

I am going to assume that is a good thing, and say Thank You!