Sunday, August 26, 2007

One month and counting...

Okay people, you have exactly one month from today to get me something absolutely wonderful for my BIRTHDAY. Since i am tired of getting things I do not want, I have decided that this year I will just throw out a few suggestions of things I REALLY DO WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY (Complete with links where you can buy it, see how simple I am making it for you?) So here goes it....

1.) Red Dwarf on DVD... I know it was hokey as hell, but it always made me laugh out loud, and I miss it. Stupid PBS for getting rid of my SCI-FI Saturday nights. You can order them for me here.

2.) A My Chemical Romance Hoodie. I want it because I love the band, and it will keep me toasty warm at work. I want the 2x please. I wear many layers of clothes at work, so the bigger the better. You can get the one I want here.

3.) The book "The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty" by Anne Rice (Writing under the name A. N. Roquelaure). I am well aware that it is an "erotic novel". But since I am not having sex anymore, I need something to help me fall asleep. You can order it here.

4.) The Cd's "Foiled" and "Argue With A Tree" by Blue October. I just love those guys, I wanted Yellowcard too, but my buddy already burned that one for me early. You can order them here.

5.) A Ham, Pineapple, and Jalepeno pizza with a stuffed crust delivered to me at work in time for my 8:30 lunch break. If you want to send me this for my birthday, call me, or email me, and I will give you all the info you need to make it happen.

6.) A fifth of Jack Daniels, and a two liter of Pepsi. I am not sure if you can send the booze in the mail, but it is worth a shot. (No pun intended.)

7.) Any wrapped gift, and a Birthday Card. The hubby usually forgets it is my Birthday until one of my friends brings me over a gift, then he runs out and gets me something, so I haven't had a wrapped gift or a Birthday Card for YEARS!

Well, that about completes my list of things I want for my Birthday, so unless you can figure out how to ship me My Honey, just pick something off the list. That's all, Goodnight.

No comments: