Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby...

Okay, so honestly this post is not for anyone but my sweet, sexy Tommy. And all the things I really want to say to him, quite frankly are not fit to print here. So let me just say this... Happy Birthday Baby. I miss you. I Love You. And I hope is was a good day for you. (Well, I hope is was as good a day as it could be considering that you were working. And honestly I hope you did not have time to go out and get a little somethin' somethin' after work. Well, because to be perfectly honest, I want to be the one to give you that kind of present for your birthday! And the day after, and the day after that.... etc. etc.) There is always next year. Make note to self... trip to visit The Honey next year on August 18th. That is all I really have. But I picked this song for you sweetheart. Just know, I think about you A LOT! That's all, Goodnight

No comments: