Monday, August 6, 2007

The nerve of some people...

Okay, I just don't fucking get it. The hubby is still here. He seems to think that if he just refuses to leave, that things will eventually get better. What the fuck kind of logic is that? Granted, I am tolerating it, but I don't think that this will last for long. I am just tired of rehashing the same old shit, so I am just trying to keep my distance. He is already pissing me off, and I just want out. He actually called my cell earlier tonight, because I had been gone so long. You have got to be fucking kidding me! I went out with Toni to buy myself some new clothes since all the ones I had just kept sliding off my ass when I walked. One good thing about being in a fucked up marriage is the extreme weight loss I am experiencing. I may get my figure back yet. If I can just manage to live with him for another month or so without ending up in prison for murder, I may actually hit my goal weight. I swear if I did not have this stupid little blog page to rant at, I would be one of those people you see on the news that just fucking lose it one day and go on a killing spree. But seriously, it pisses me off that he reads it. This shit is personal. I only share it with the millions of Internet surfers out there, I do not want to share it with him. If I did want to, I would print the shit out, and bind it in leather as his next birthday gift. Is nothing sacred anymore? I think he has also taken up the habit of reading my email. I will admit that I have been doing that to him for years, but he has given me reason not to trust him. I, on the other hand, am a perfect angel who has done nothing that I have not been completely honest about. So you all need to help me really fuck with him. Send me some really raunchy email, you know, shit I can masturbate too, while he is laying next to me in bed. You think that might get to him? Fuck, I don't either. But send them anyway, I need some good reading material, until I can get to Barnes and Noble. Anyway, The Honey did not call me at all today, no call, no email. I give up. All applications to be my new honey can be sent to me at some11wife@hotmail.com and I want pictures damn it. And I promise if you send a picture of your dick, I will post it, and make rude comments about the small size, and the curve to the right, so just don't send them, okay? In order to be my honey you must be willing to listen to me bitch and moan, and call me while I am at work and leave naughty messages on my cell phone. You know, I went to my favorite website Handbook for the Hellbound today and I noticed that I was no longer in the "Pages That Kick Dick" section. I was heartbroken. Until I noticed I had been upgraded to the "Buds, Homies And Friends Of HBTH" section. And even better he said I was MILFish. Sweet of him really, to boost the ego of this crazy bitch from Iowa. (And just so that you know, I am going to be shamelessly plugging his website in my next ten posts.) Thanks Jon, I needed that. That's all, Goodnight.

No comments: